Request iSlot Demo
THIS AGREEMENT is entered into as of the moment the user accepts it, by and between CASINFO LLC, having its principal place of business at 5019 Quiet Falls Court, Las Vegas, Nevada 89141and the user of this website (“The Receiver”), (collectively referred to as “the parties”).
WHEREAS, the parties desire to discuss certain matters related to a potential business transaction/relationship (the “Potential Transaction”);
WHEREAS, it will be necessary for CASINFO LLC do disclose certain Confidential Information to the receiver (the iSlot A4 Demo application) in order to enable the parties to pursue future discussion of the Potential Transaction and the CASINFO LLC desires to protect its Confidential Information strictly pursuant to the provisions of this Agreement;
WHEREAS, the the receiver agrees that user shall use the iSlot A4 Demo Application solely on for evaluation purposes and shall not provide it to anyone outside his company.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the parties’ intent to provide Confidential Information to one another, and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the parties agree as follows:
1. Confidentiality Obligations.
(a) The receiver shall limit access to the the iSlot A4 demo application downloaded from this site by the Receiver to employees, agents, consultants or representatives (“Representatives”) of the receiver’s company who have a need-to-know in connection with the evaluation of the potential business transaction, solely for the purposes set forth herein after obtaining the unqualified agreement of all such employees to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement; and
(b) advise its Representatives having access to the iSlot A4 demo application downloaded from this site of the proprietary nature thereof and of the obligations set forth in this Confidentiality Agreement; and
(c) take appropriate action by instruction or agreement with its Representatives having access to the iSlot A4 demo application downloaded from this site to fulfill its obligations under this Confidentiality Agreement; and
(d) safeguard all and strictly maintain the confidentiality of the iSlot A4 demo application downloaded from this site by it using a reasonable degree of care, but not less than that degree of care it uses in safeguarding its own confidential information or material; and
(e) use the iSlot A4 demo application downloaded from this site solely for purposes of
evaluating the Potential Transaction with the other party and for no other purpose whatsoever; and
(f) except as may otherwise be provided above, not copy, disseminate or disclose the iSlot A4 demo application downloaded from this site to any third party; and
(h) not in any way alter, add to, or modify the iSlot A4 demo application downloaded from this site and
(i) not to attempt to interrogate, decode, break, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to defeat or bypass any protection methods of the iSlot A4 demo application downloaded from this site; and
Upon the request of Casinfo LLC, the receiver shall destroy the iSlot A4 demo application downloaded from this site and any copies thereof. Upon the destruction the iSlot A4 demo application downloaded from this site the receiver agrees to certify, in writing, that the iSlot A4 demo application downloaded from this site has been destroyed..
2. Rights in Confidential Information. Except as specifically provided for herein, this Agreement does not confer any right, license, interest or title in, to or under the iSlot A4 demo application downloaded from this site to the receiver.
3. Equitable Relief. The receiver agrees that disclosure by the received of the iSlot A4 demo application downloaded from this site in violation of this Agreement would cause CASINFO LLC irreparable damage, and serious, permanent incalculable losses that may not be adequately compensated in damages in an action at law and further, that money damages would not be a sufficient remedy for breach of the confidentiality and other obligations of this Agreement. Accordingly, it is agreed by the receiver that, should any dispute arise concerning disclosure or use of the iSlot A4 demo application downloaded from this site, in addition to all other remedies that CASINFO LLC may have, CASLNFO LLC, as applicable, shall be entitled to specific performance and injunctive or other equitable relief as a remedy for any breach of the confidentiality and other obligations of this Agreement. The receiver agrees to waive any requirement for a bond in connection with any such injunctive or other equitable relief. The receiver further agrees to indemnify and hold the other party harmless from and against any and all losses or damages, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, which may be incurred as a result of any breach of this Agreement by the receiver, its employees or agents.
4. Governing Law. This Agreement and performance there under shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada, excluding its conflicts of laws rules or in the juridiction where the receiver is employed or where the receiver’s company is located or the jurisdiction of the address the receiver provided at the time of registering for the iSlot A4 demo application downloaded from this site, at the election of CASINFO LLC.
5. Waiver; Severability; Modification; Binding Effect; Suitability; Notice.
(a) If any provision of this Agreement shall be held invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such invalidity and/or unenforceability shall not affect the enforceability of any remaining provisions of the Agreement. Further, if any provision hereof shall be held or interpreted as excessively broad and unenforceable, it shall be construed by limiting its scope or application so as to be enforceable under applicable law.
(b) This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties with regard to the subject matter hereof. In entering this Agreement, no party is relying on any agreement, statement, or representation not set forth herein. No modification or amendment of this Agreement shall be effective unless in writing and signed by both parties
(c) This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties and their successors and permitted assigns; it may not be assigned by either party without the other party’s prior written consent and any assignment in contravention of this provision shall be null, void, and of no force or effect whatsoever.
(f) Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as creating any obligation or expectation on the part of either party to enter into a business relationship or transaction with the other party, or an obligation to refrain from entering into a business relationship with any third party. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as creating a joint venture, partnership, or employment relationship between the parties.
(g) The parties agree that all notices given pursuant to this Agreement shall be sufficient if in writing and sent by telecopier or courier service, with receipt acknowledged, to the respective address of the parties first written above.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have caused this Agreement to be executed by their duly authorized respective representative as of the the download of the iSlot A4 demo application downloaded from this site by the Receiver. The receiver acknowledges that by the act of downloading the iSlot A4 demo application downloaded from this site the receiver agrees to be bound by all the provisions of this agreement.
Online demo no longer available. Please contact us directly.